cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find reporting for procurement process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I've come to this place trying to find an answer for my issue. I've checked rules for posting, and somehow it seems to me that my question is too basic and chances are it gets rejected; I have tried SAP help and searching SCN, but I have not found satisfying answer; in case I missed the answer, I'd prefer to get a link to that place, please!

This is my issue:

I recently overtook procurement process in SAP; the change was sudden, so I had time to learn only the basics, but managed to cope with that.

Now that the year passed and we look for the results, I realize there is an issue that I have not learnt at all, which is reporting. I only have a list of items, and I need to figure out how to find them. I have no clue which transactions (reports) to use to acquire the values. I'd appreciate if someone can direct me towards reports that will display following values:

1. Total expenditure that should have been expended  through Procurement Procedures

2. Actual  expenditure through Procurement procedures

3. Number of direct awards

4. Value of direct awards

5. Number of awards through tender committee

6. Value of awards through tender committee

7. Number of requisitions issued

8. Number of purchase orders issued

9. Total number of existing suppliers

10. Total number of existing contractors

11. Number of contractors/suppliers in the approved list

I am actually not sure about meaning of items 1 and 2: I guess item 1 represents total planned budget for all requisitions, contracts and orders, and item 2 is actually spent amount on the same.

Appreciate any advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

frankly spoken, you can find the reporting in the purchasing menu

the reporting is right next to each of the activities.

And there is a separate menu path for statistical information

Info systems > Logistics > Purchasing > ....

Whenever you need to count anything, then either use SE16, enter table and selection criteria then click the button for Number of entries

If you need to get numbers on various selections then better use TAANA transaction, here I gave an detailed answer how to use it .

If you don't know the tables then check this blog, it has some tips how to find them.

In general you better use SAP terms instead the terms from your legacy system, they help you to explain better what you need and they serve you much better when your search in SCN.

"Awards" is  not a SAP term. With a lot imagination I think I can link it with vendor evaluation.

However, this requires customizing, before the business process starts, as the statistics are collected realtime. Only the evaluation, your reports, are done later. Without customizing you will not get any data in the reports.

if "awards through tender committee" has nothing to do with vendor evaluation, then you need to explain what this is and how and in which transaction you capture the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Jurgen; thanks a lot for reply and advices! I will try and check if I can find there what I'm looking for.

Answers (0)