Where can I find reporting for procurement process?
Hi! I've come to this place trying to find an answer for my issue. I've checked rules for posting, and somehow it seems to me that my question is too basic and chances are it gets rejected; I have tried SAP help and searching SCN, but I have not found satisfying answer; in case I missed the answer, I'd prefer to get a link to that place, please!
This is my issue:
I recently overtook procurement process in SAP; the change was sudden, so I had time to learn only the basics, but managed to cope with that.
Now that the year passed and we look for the results, I realize there is an issue that I have not learnt at all, which is reporting. I only have a list of items, and I need to figure out how to find them. I have no clue which transactions (reports) to use to acquire the values. I'd appreciate if someone can direct me towards reports that will display following values:
1. Total expenditure that should have been expended through Procurement Procedures
2. Actual expenditure through Procurement procedures
3. Number of direct awards
4. Value of direct awards
5. Number of awards through tender committee
6. Value of awards through tender committee
7. Number of requisitions issued
8. Number of purchase orders issued
9. Total number of existing suppliers
10. Total number of existing contractors
11. Number of contractors/suppliers in the approved list
I am actually not sure about meaning of items 1 and 2: I guess item 1 represents total planned budget for all requisitions, contracts and orders, and item 2 is actually spent amount on the same.
Appreciate any advice.