Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Laura,

This numbering is created by a change control process master data, with Engineering Change Number.

You can undo changes done with Engineering Change Management (Available from SAP ECC 6.0)

Please see this link: Transaction CCUNDO - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Or in case, what would be the final idea ? just leave blank or select a previous issue ?

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xavier,

I know that I can undo the changes with CCUNDO, the problem is that CCUNDO changes all the items in that material BOM with the same ECM.

In our case, the product could have 7 o 8 BOM levels and we manage around 10 ECM at the same time. We try to control how to group the changes in every ECM, but sometimes we need to change them and CCUNDO is not very useful sometimes.

The perfect behavior would be being able to change the ECM for a BOM item in an easier way.

Any idea??

Thanks again

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

From my knowledge I can´t deliver a standard solution according to your request.

So I can propose explore the possibility of making an adjustment to the transaction with this BADI "ECM_UNDO " implementation "ECM_UNDO_BOM" according the snote 1252123 with more ABAP control o logic do you need.

I hope this can help you.

Regards,

Xavier