cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC MC. No Approver Found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to create a mitigation control.

For this,

-  I have created an organization in SPRO

-  I have created Access Control Owners in NWBC -> Setup -> AC Owners (2 mitigation approvers, 2 mitigation monitors, 1 risk owner)

When I try to add an owner to my organization, in NWBC --> Setup --> organizations. I select the organization I have created and all is disable. I cannot change. I select "Request change" and I have the following warning message "No Approver Found. Request Change is not possible" but I cannot add owners.

Could you help me please?

Thanks and regards

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

I am in GRC AC 10.0

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through following document and let me know if you have queries.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am viewing your document.

and in step 2,

"NWBC- Master Data – Organization - Assign user in Owner tab. After assigning the user to the organization then user can be maintained as Mitigation Approver/Monitor during Mitigation Control creation workflow." -->  I cannot change. I select "Request change" and I have the following warning message "No Approver Found. Request Change is not possible" but I cannot add owners.

Maybe a parameter ? in your screen you have only the button "Save" and "Cancel". I have also "Request Change"...

Regards,

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you cannot see this because workflow have been enabled for mitigation controls (see parameter 1061).

You can disable the workflow and make the change or assign an owner to mitigation control (owners tabs - you need to have authorization for this) and select request change. Of course this will depend on your workflow settings, how approve for control change/creation is being identified.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Parameter 1061 is set to NO in my system.

How can I disable all workflows with mitigation control please? (another team is in charge of this customizing...) - with BRF+ transaction in "inactivate" workflows that are activated?

Thanks

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

all workflow available in SAP GRC 10 are being customized in transaction code: GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD you can there see if any configuration for Mitigation control maintenance or assignment was done. This can be also accessed via spro/grc/Access control / workflow for access control / MSMP maintenance.

Others workflow in Access Control  enabled via parametres (1063,1064) are for function and risk maintenance. Others are being activated by above mentioned tcode.

What SP are you on? Is this 10.0 or 10.1?

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

I will request to the other team to disable all workflows related to mitigation control to do my part of customizing. With this, it will be ok for you ?

parameter 1063 : NO

parameter 1064 : NO

I am in GRC 10.0.

Component        Release          SP Level     Support Package

SAP_BASIS      702                 0014           SAPKB70214

SAP_ABA         702                  0014           SAPKA70214

GRCFND_A       V1000             0016           SAPK-V1016INGRCFNDA

GRCPINW         V1000_700      0016           SAPK-10316INGRCPINW

Thanks

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

are you using process control or risk management? The problem/challenge you have might be not on Access Control side - if you have those parameters set to NO there maybe be another workflow enabled on organizational structure management side.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using process control nor risk management...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found !!!!!!!

In the point "Activate Workflow for Master Data Changes" the organization was activated.

I deactivate and now it works!!!!

Do you know what is doing this parameter ?

Another question: to done my tests, I have deleted and recreated my organization. Now I would like to have a clean system with an organization beginning with 50000000. What can I do?

Thanks a lot.

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Melanie,

this is why I have asked if you are using RM or PC as this settings is mostly relevant to this modules. With this settings you can configure the settings required to activate the workflow for making master data changes in the Process Control and Risk Management applications. To enforce accountability for the changes, you can trigger approval workflows for the master data objects.This enforces an approval process before any change is made to the configured objects.

You can switch it off as this have very limited impact on Access Control.

I am glad I could help.

As per your second question - just setup you organization structure in the way to reflect your need.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot. I will unmark all in this parameter and send a mail to other team.

for the second question, how can I setup my organization? to have 5000000 in first?

Thanks

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for marking my input as helpful:)

For the second question - are you referring to organization name? what you mean to have 5000000 first?

If you refer to name go to spro and to Master data  / Create Root Organization Hierarchy

Use as in this Customizing activity, you create the root of the organizational hierarchy.

Next go to NWBC / Master Data  / organizations and continue to create as per your need.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I marked as correct

In NWBC --> Organizations --> I select my organization and I have in the bottom of the screen :

-

I would like to have ID 50000000 as in the first creation of the organization.

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I noticed,  thanks again!

This is auto numbering - ID. Not sure where you can reset it to initial value. I was reviewing spro and I noticed one possible options (but not have time now to do further research) - Master Data - Setup UP Structure: Expert mode.

Filip

0 Kudos

My question is whether the organization structure in ECC system and the GRC organization structure we create are same?

If both are same can we sync the ECC org structure to the GRC system so that it will populate the manager lookup for approval process?

If not same how it differs in GRC comparing to ECC? kindly explain and also suggest how to create a new ORG structure in GRC and populate the managers?

Regards,

NRLK

Answers (0)