Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

GRC AC MC. No Approver Found.

Dear all,

I would like to create a mitigation control.

For this,

-  I have created an organization in SPRO

-  I have created Access Control Owners in NWBC -> Setup -> AC Owners (2 mitigation approvers, 2 mitigation monitors, 1 risk owner)

When I try to add an owner to my organization, in NWBC --> Setup --> organizations. I select the organization I have created and all is disable. I cannot change. I select "Request change" and I have the following warning message "No Approver Found. Request Change is not possible" but I cannot add owners.

Could you help me please?

Thanks and regards

Mélanie

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

HI Melanie,

this is why I have asked if you are using RM or PC as this settings is mostly relevant to this modules. With this settings you can configure the settings required to activate the workflow for making master data changes in the Process Control and Risk Management applications. To enforce accountability for the changes, you can trigger approval workflows for the master data objects.This enforces an approval process before any change is made to the configured objects.

You can switch it off as this have very limited impact on Access Control.

I am glad I could help.

As per your second question - just setup you organization structure in the way to reflect your need.

Filip

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question