cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany sales is involving 3 company code

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,
Appreciate your help on problem i faced now.

This sales is involving 3 company code

Company A: Get PO from customer. Create sales order and will bill customer after shipment to customer.
Company B: Company A not allowed to do business with company C. So, in the system, it needs to be ship from company B plant.
    This is just a dummy process without physical goods to company B.
Company C: Supplying Plant. Shipment direct to end customer.

What i can think of is to have intercompany sales between company A and company B.
Then company B and company C will be STO flow.

To user, they will only need to create sales order with supplying plant from company B.
Then auto STO should be created in the system to move goods from company C to company B (dummy action).
Only after the STO delivery completed, then delivery from intercompany order will be created and parts are ready to send from company code B to end customer.

Billing result from above processes

STO will trigger intercompany invoice from company C to company B
Intercompany order will trigger intercompany invoice from company B to company A
Company A will send sales invoice to end customer.

I've done the intercompany order. but stuck with STO (How system can trigger STO for such process?).

Can some one help me on the system configuration that i need to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have found the better solution.

Which we will create an intercompany order in company A with delivery plant from company B.

STO will be trigger to company C to send goods to company B.

After STO process completed, then we are able to create delivery from company B to end customer.

This is system flow.

However, for the actual goods movement, it will be ship directly from company C to end customer with supporting document from system.

I'll close this topic.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Appreciate your reply on this. Thanks.

Regards,

Kelvin