Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FR to DE Export Customs declaration not getting created

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am replicating the scenario of Export sales from FR to DE. I have created the Sales Order --> Delivery and Billing but the customs declaration is not getting created.

When I tried to use the same master data with different customer than DE e.g. US the export customs declaration is getting created without issue.

When I debugged the program I found that system is checking the table T005 for the field XEGLD = X (EU Countries) and considering transaction as Domestic one. Due to which the document is not getting transferred to GTS.

What could be the business relevance in this configuration as the sales is Export but not allowed by system to create the customs declaration?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Since 1993 it has not been necessary to create Export Declarations between countries that are both member states of the European Union.  In the same way, it is not necessary to create an Export Declaration when shipping (for example) from Texas to California.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the reply. But I have the question related to it. For opening the transit document, we need to create the Export customs declaration and then create the transit document wrt. Export customs declaration.

If FR to DE and vice versa is not considered as Export then there is no scope for system to create the export declaration. So do you mean, I need to create the transit document manually?

The above scenario is applicable in all the EU countries, so the transit document wrt Export Customs declaration are for other non EU countries. So is the above statement is correct?

Is the TIR Carnet / Convention is same for above scenario? for Non EU Countries?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Your question was why the Export Declaration was not created, and I think I've answered that for you.  Now we're moving onto another topic...

For goods moving inside the EU, Transit is only required if the goods are under duty-suspension.  Most are not, so you don't generally need to open an NCTS movement.

In case your situation really is for duty-suspended goods, please open another question - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)