Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problems after upgrade from 7.0 to 7.4

Hello, We are in an upgrade proces from NW7.0 to 7.4. Because of this all our WebDynpro Java should be migrated to use on NW7.4 The automatic migration is gone well. The first problem (which is fixed) is that a need to change the location of our .porperties file. The issue i encouter now is, the RootApp should create a few components in runtime. We make use of the .createComponent of IWDComponentusage. When i start the app i get the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xx.yyyyyy.interfaces.meldingen.wdp.IExternalIMeldingenComp ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [yyyyyy.xx/generiek~meldingen] Loader hash code: 29859cec Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [interface:webservices] [interface:cross] [interface:security] [interface:transactionext] [library:webservices_lib] [library:opensql] [library:jms] [library:ejb20] [service:p4] [service:ejb] [service:servlet_jsp] [library:tc~ddic~runtime~facade] [library:tc~bl~logging~api] [library:tc~cmi] [sap.com/tc~wd~api] [library:tc~bl~jco~api] [library:tc~bl~exception~lib] Resources: /usr/sap/OEL/J00/j2ee/cluster/apps/yyyyyy.xx/generiek~meldingen/servlet_jsp/webdynpro/resources/yyyyyy.xx/generiek~meldingen/root/WEB-INF/lib/overheid.xx~yyyyyy~meldingen.jar ---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope someone can give me some help. I don't have a clue at the moment (my Java experience isn't that good).

Thanks in advance. Maarten.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question