cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related Replenishment issue in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EWM Order related replenishment.I have open order quantity as 100 KG.

I have 3 Fixed Bin assigned as

Bin      Max Qty    Min Qty  

B01      30          10

B02      40          10 

B03      50          10

In EWM Outbound delivery is determining Rough bin as Bin B01

On executing Replenishment in /SCWM/REPL, system is determining only B01 and creating task only for

30 Kg (Max defined for B01).

But it should create 2 more  warehouse task ,  40 Kg from B02 and 30 Kg from B03 (to make 100 Kg) which is not happening.

Please suggest if I am missing any setting. I think I have done all necessary settings.

How can we assign multiple Rough Bin?

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when running transaction /SCWM/REPL system reads maximum quantity for a given storage type in table /SCWM/MATLWHST and then checks the maximum quantity (or capacity) for a bin.

If you want to fill the fixed bins as you stated, you need to put maximum quantity to 120KG on the storage type level in warehouse product master.

At the same moment bins need to have available capacity and no other open inbound tasks for different products.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr,

It means if I want to get desired results I have to change the Replenishment configuration at storage type level .

I need to change the Rep. Level to Storage type level because currently it is set as Storage Bin level and only 1 rough Bin is getting determined.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have Storage Bin level replenishment and fixed bins assigned, you may check whether bins are assigned to activity area for replenishment and whether bin sorting is maintained.

If yes it may be helpful to check log from /SCWM/REPL. If you cannot see the log directly, for me it worked to read lt_bapiret in debugger from FM /SCWM/REPLENISHMENT_CALC.

Regards,

Petr