cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#UNAVAILABLE ERROR in Webi while accessing Exception Aggregation Key Figures from BEx Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on BO 4.1 SP2. I am facing Below issue while accessing BEx Query into Webi.

I have created a BEx Query on top of 0FIGL_C10 infocube which has Company code, Fiscal Period and Fiscal Year wise Cumulative Balance, Credit and Debit information. I am able to see query output in RSRT correctly.Since 0BALANCE(Cumulative Balance) infoobject is an exception aggregation key figure, I am getting #UNAVAILABLE error while accessing this query in webi report for a single year. If I execute this query with all years then I am able to see output in webi correctly but If i select a year from input control because Balance sheet should be always analyzed by Fiscal Year or Company code, I am getting #UNAVAILABLE eror.

I tried and have written FOR EACH function to resolve this issue with many dimension but couldn't solve this.

Do let me know if anyone has come across this issue before.

Please find attached screenshot for your reference.

Regards,

Foram Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foram,

#UNAVAILABLE appears because the measure must be filtered in the report and then aggregated, but a smart measure cannot be aggregated after a report-level filter is applied.

Calculating the measure would be possible by adding a query filter to the generated SQL, but this solution carries the risk of impacting other reports based on the same query.

Please refer Chapter 5.6 in following pdf about “Filtering smart measures” for more details.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/xi4sp8_ffc_en.pdf”

Regards,

Veer S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Easiest would be to use a ready for input BEx variable or prompt instead of the input control. If you want to stick to the input control, then you need to re-create the logic of the exception aggregation in webi using context operators like forEach, forAll or even better only with in.
Best regards,