cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM - VcH2 / Vch3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus,

Transaction VCH2/VCH3 fails to process (with an error message) when ship-to 517930 is used and NO material number is included in the Material field.

When a material number or range of materials is added to the material fields, that do have Batch Search strategies for 517930, the transactions process appropriately.

Normally, this transaction can process with only a Ship-to.  SKUs are not normally necessary to include to the search.

Error :

Internal error: T XVAKE F DATENTEIL_READ_BINARY I MV130F0Z

Message no. VK067

Kindly Help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Mudassar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. I'm not sure how you would expect a batch search strrategy to execute without some list of materials?  By definition a batch includes a material number.

You say that normally a VCH2/VCH3 can process with out materials.  How?  The strategy records can be set up and use conditions that don't have to include a material, but for the transaction to actually run, you must have some group of materials to be searched for applicable batches.  It's not going to seach every batch in the system without regard to material number.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Actually, other ship to gives the list of sku assigned when run only with the ship to code in VCH3/VCH2.

The error is only for this 517930 ship to.

The Tcode runs with Other ship to given and populates the list with list of  sku assigned.

Kindly suggest further.....

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, check to see if note 372818 might be applicable

Regards,

John