cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost and Revenue Replication when PPM is installed on Solman(No ERP intigration)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having SAP PPM on Solution manager (With out ERP integration).

Appreciate if some one can help me to know will accounting integration-calculate cost (cost and revenues) get calculated when PPM in installed on Solution manager.

We don't want to transfer this cost to ERP , i.e WBS element . Just we want to calculate cost for different Task.

I have already defined cost and revenues which I can see in my Financial at Capacity planning for item. but when I am trying to check this cost at my project level i.e under accounting tab  after clicking calculate cost system gives me "No cost Plan"

Also wanted to let all you know that I am not able to replicate this cost when I am given system destination of my Solman server since we don't  have ECC integration. Will this replication happens??

Appreciate if some one can tell me will it be possible to get cost and revenue rates replicate and my planned cost based on cost and revenue rates defined for roles will start showing  as under? Note:- We don't have ECC integration its PPM installed on solman.

Br

Amit Mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

no, without ECC system you don't get the costs calculated.

Though from the result point of view, you have every needed data in the PPM system already, the efforts, the price (USD pro hour).  But from costs points (at least in SAP world) of view, it is still uncomplete. A costs data needs the costs center and the activity element for effort related costs to have a right costs information. Both data are solely available in the ECC system. 

There is an option to have costs without costing object (WBS or internal order), it is so called 'ad hoc' calculation. But it happens in ECC system as well.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

0 Kudos

Thanks Zhenbo! appreciate your efforts in community KT

Br

Amit

Answers (0)