Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find an implicit or explicit enhancement implemented

Former Member

Dear experts,

Due to an unusual behaviour faced in creating an accounting document type SA using bdc,i am raising this query.

An abaper has created an implicit enhancement by which manual JV could not be done using any FI  tcode.

FI Tcodes itself is a huge cobweb of source codes and includes.With so many forms and includes inviting implicit enhancment creation,

is there a standard way by which i can track any participating enhancement implementation  in a given tcode which means

i should be able to track the enhancement implementation from F-02 as well as FB01 or any tcode through which JV can be created.

Regards.

Aditya Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor

Hi Aditya,

I hope you can try T-code SENH.  Give the program name in the text box. It will display the enhancement information of the particular program.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

2 REPLIES 2

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor

Hi Aditya,

I hope you can try T-code SENH.  Give the program name in the text box. It will display the enhancement information of the particular program.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Perfect Narsimman.