cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide activities 4-6 in prod.ord confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addittion to the activities we use today, in the work center, we want to use activities 4-6 during production order confirmation.

We don't want the user to see it, we will update these activities via BAPI.

I tried to hide all the relevant fields for these activities, through CO86, but found only ILE04-6, ISM04-6, LEK04-6.

The problem is that I still see activities description (TEXT4-6), confirmed activity (RUM04-6), planned activity (SLM04-6), etc..

Maybe someone knows how to hide these fields also?

Thanks a lot,

Yael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

CO86 settings will not work for transaction CO11N. Have you tried the option which is suggested by kiran kumar? What you seen in CO11N after activate the hidden check box for your activities 4-6 in OPK0?

Please refer below thread which is suggesting the note for why CO86 setting is not worked for CO11N.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your usefull answers, anyway, for CO11N the OPK0 works, but we work with CO11N only for the interface from production floor, but part of the time we confirm the order by CO11 (without N at the end), so I want to hide these activities there also, but when I sign the checkboxes for that, through CO86, only the part of the fields are hidden, the activity description text is not hidden and the other fields that I've mentioned in my first discussion.

Any clue why is that?

Thanks a lot,

Yael.

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why don't you use the updated transaction CO11N instead of using old transaction  CO11? Is there any specific reason to use the old transaction CO11 for confirmation purpose?  Please refer the SAP note  319232 - CO11N: Missing functions compared to CO11 for reference.

Thanks

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yeal,

OPK0 changes will reflect in co11n only.

Ideally you can ask the users to use CO11N instead of CO11. However, the settings for CO11 can be done from CO86. You might be able to hide user entry fields like Activity to be confirmed, unit etc but the text is coming from work centre costing tab. I do not think you can hide the area under "Quantity/Activity". At the same time, with CO86 settings, you can hide the field names under "Quantity/forecast" tab, as shown below.

So, it is better to use co11N at all places.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKS,

We use from the beginning of our implemantation CO11 (since year 2000). I don't like to change the manual way to CO11N because we barely use the manual way, most of the confirmations are done automatically through IDOCs.

Thanks,

Yael.

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yael,

When the system updates with new features, users should start using it rather than sticking to old screens. That's a common practice, which is why you have changed / created interface with CO11N transaction. There's nothing wrong with manual entry with the latest screens , if that caters your requirement.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

I can see that in CO11N I cannot see the planned quantities and hours, and also cannot see the quantity and hours that I've already confirmed (as I can see in CO11).

It's a data which helps us a lot, do you know why it is not displayed in CO11N and if there is a way to see it through CO11N.

Thanks alot,

Yael.

vibin_v_joseph
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use the Transaction Variant in TCode : SHD0 for CO11n.

The Below Document has detailed process related to same. This would be useful for your query.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40d1443e-0184-2c10-c68d-c612f771f...

Please close the thread by selecting the helpful answer.

Regards,

VVJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem with SDH0 is that I already have a lot of interfaces and other things regarding CO11, so I don't want to create another transaction for this purpose.

Thanks,

Yael.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barak,

Try with OPK0 configuration under default tab under services you can see Activities 1-6 hide 4-6 and see if that works.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is that I can see under services only service 1-6 and not activity 1-6, do you have a clue why?

Thanks a lot,

Yael.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yael,

Services is meant activities only see below SAP Help

Activity hidden

Specifies that the activity is hidden during single screen entry of a confirmation.

Dependencies

A maximum of 6 activities can be entered for a confirmation. Which activities this includes depends on the standard value key in the current work center for the confirmation.

You have to ensure that no activities are hidden, for which a confirmation will be entered.

Did you try with selecting hidden check box for 4-6 and see?

BR
KK

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yael,

The activity confirmation details are listed under "services" tab, and is termed as "services" when it is activated / translated to English.

But, the feature you are looking for is over here itself. As Kiran mentioned, the activity can be hidden by doing check/uncheck as show below:

Once done the screen skip 4th activity and will look like:

As mentioned you can edit the text.

Thanks

Prem