Oops ALV screen refresh issue when using SAPGUI_SET_FUNCTIONCODE
I am facing issue while I am trying to refresh ALV data 2nd time (update with new data), when using FM - SAPGUI_SET_FUNCTIONCODE.
If I comment this FM, then refresh works ok.
My scenario is as per below, no POV event used.
- Above part of screen has some display only fields, suppose ITEM1.
- Below part has Oops ALV grid (using cl_gui_alv_grid) with an editable checkbox, like available inventory for this ITEM1.
- User selects check-box one by one in this ALV and without any further action from user, there should be a popup to tell that ITEM1 is fulfilled (suppose after 3 records selected). To do this popup, I am calling FM - SAPGUI_SET_FUNCTIONCODE in event handling of alv.
- Once control reach PAI via this FM, some calculations are done in PAI and popup shown if required.
- When user gets popup that ITEM1 is done, they will press a pushbutton 'NEXT' which will show ITEM2 in top screen part and corresponding ITEM2 inventory records should be shown in ALV area now so that user can select again.
Point 5 is not working, no matter what I do, even on ITEM2 system is still showing ALV records of ITEM1 only.
I am using refresh_table_display and internal table is populated correctly with ITEM2 data, but still ITEM1 data is shown. If I comment FM - SAPGUI_SET_FUNCTIONCODE, then everything is working well.
I also tried to replace with CL_GUI_CFW=>SET_NEW_OK_CODE, but same refresh problem occurs.
Please help, let me know if more details are required.