Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc -> File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

We have to develop something like this:

An IDoc is generated from an ABAP Business System. Using content based routing conditions the IDoc must be sent to different FTP servers. The problem is that the IDoc must be written in its "native plain" format, not in XML format.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Gustavo,

2 ways

1. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/46759682-0401-0010-1791-bd1...

2. send the idoc from R3 in native IDOC (file port) and just tranport it via XI

both ways will produce native IDOC:)

for file ports you can check out my book

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Thank you for your quick and helpful answer. I wonder if there is anyway of using Receiver IDoc adapter to convert from XML IDoc format to Plain IDoc format, and then send it to the ftp server.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Gustavo P.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>wonder if there is anyway of using Receiver IDoc adapter to convert from XML IDoc format to Plain IDoc

sorry but no, you need to use as I proposed

Regards,

michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

U have to use ABAP /JAVA mapping for that.. and generate the flat idoc structure from thre...

Thanks,

Himadri

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>U have to use ABAP /JAVA mapping for that..

no need to any mapping if he uses my second method

Regards,

michal