cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 - Error in sender agreement - No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a interface were we need to use a ABAP-mapping (Convert flat file to xml - idoc, adapter module can not be used). So we need to go for a "normal scenario" and no ICO. The communicaion is FTP -> Flat file -> ABAP conversion -> IDoc-receiver on ECC side.

I have created the scneario like every other one but when I try to receive a file I get the following error:

The needed configuration looks good so far I would suggest:

Seender Agreement looks also good:

I have already deleted the whole scenario and did a full cache reset without luck.

If I use the sender and receiver communication channels in an ICO (wihtout the mapping) the communication is working.

Any ideas what this error is about?

regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I believe you are using Dummy Interface here for ABAP mapping. Are you trying to post the payload directly from RWB or via FTP?

If FTP then, Is the file getting picked in FTP? Check the CC log..

Did your Cache refresh worked? Check the current Cache status if its Green...from the error it seems to be related to cache issue....

As an alternative:

Did you try to achieve the Flat File to IDOC conversion using FCC and Graphical Mapping  (Or Java Mapping) instead of going for ABAP mapping.

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Azhar,

they file get picked up and deleted afterwards from FTP-server.

The communication channel is green and running without showing any errors.

The ABAP mapping is generic as I got at least 8 different IDoc types that needed to be converted from flat file to IDoc. So I need a very dynamic approach.  I haven't found any java mapping that fits this requiremnt.

I have also cleared the cache and tried it again. But still I'm getting the same error

regards

Christian

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Request you to check following:

1. Check if the Cache is Up-to-date. See the steps as mentioned in below blog:

2. Have you completed the pre-requisties for ABAP mapping:

ABAP Mapping Steps - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

3. Is this an Upgrade from 7.x to 7.4 that you are doing? Is this Interface working fine in your old PI box? Have you configured exactly in same was on 7.4 as its in your old PI box? Please check.

4. Are other Interfaces running fine on new 7.4?

Regards,

Azhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all. I have completly deleted the interface, cleared the cache and did a restart.

After that I reimplemented the interface and know it is working.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your senidng system is sending flat file from FTP server, then why you are using Idoc interface as a sending interface in the ID object configuration?

Create one data type , message type and service interface for the flat file in the sender side. Then create a sender agreement from that interface.

Let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

Indrajit