Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSEG MKPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a problem:

User has generated two Goods receipt (item 10 and 20) by transaction MIGO.

EKBE table and purchase order history are correctly updated and displayed; but the two records were not written in MKPF and MSEG tables.

When user try to display the Goods receipt, System shows the following error message:

Document 5001611700 does not exist in calendar year 2014

Message no. M7062

I think that user must delete the two records from EKBE table and then retry to generate Goods receipt.

Are you agree? If yes, Can I delete the records by SE16?

Thank you for the answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I would delete the records from EKBE table, what is the best way?

In this case, there are only two records (GR) and MSEG/MKPF are empty. So, using SE16N to delete the records, shouldn't generate any inconsistency... are you agree?

Thanks.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No no no.. Don't do that. It will create a lots if other inconsistent. Never update/delete a standard SAP table from t-code SE16N or N. Instead of thinking about that, please contact SAP help support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Just checking if anyone find solution for this issue. We had similar issue where it's not updating MKPF and stock table after GR processing. At the same time no update terminate message issued by system.

More over that plant & Storage location is WM managed so it's updating WM stock correctly but no stock at IM level posted in system.

Any input/ help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Anand

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The recommendation given here was to contact SAP, which other recommendation do you expect now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are already in touch with SAP. But I was looking various forum and find similar issue so thought if someone knows if SAP updated anything about the issue. Anyway thanks for update.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I hope you will do a better job than the OP of this question and post an update about the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still issue not solved.

SAP has provided an OSS note # 1507928 to implement. This note contains correction report # 'ZF_ACCOUNTING_DOC_DELETE'. Please note that SAP suggested in note that "Do not run this report by own". This must be run by SAP.

I hope this helps if someone face same situation (or issues) in future.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And now? If the issue is not solved with the report given by SAP then you have to continue talking to them to get a better solution, isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but the reason why issue still not resolved?  Because this report will delete FI document. And this FI document got posted for the materiel document which system was showing no more exist in db.

SAP need permission to delete this FI document and that permission must come from our internal finance team.

I will post another update on this thread when this issue fully resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally this issue resolved. SAP provide us three OSS note (2114695, 2217492 & 2210250) to implement. After that SAP run one of the correction report (part of one of the OSS note) to re-create the entry in MKPF and other related table (like MARD, MCHB etc..).

Please also note that (as posted earlier by me) that SAP was going to delete the FI document using correction report from "OSS note # 1507928 ". That was never done by SAP and finally they resolved issue by using latest 3 OSS note as mentioned in this post. In case some one need more information on this issue please update this post and I will be happy to help on this issue with best of my available knowledge.

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Macro,

Kindly refer the following Snote 1028158 - MM: translation for "year" or raise it to SAP.

Regards,

Karna J

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you better contact SAP.

if update of MKPF and MSEG failed then SAP will usually rollback the update of EKBE too.

If that did not happen, then there must be a serious error which should be investigated by SAP.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any update express message was showing at the time post goods receipt.

There must be some update failure happens or someone has deleted the two entries from MKPF or MSEG table by hard table update.