Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert spool request into pdf attachment and how to send it through mail?

gunjan_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

i have a requirement that i have to send one mail to the customers billing details to the related customers. i am trying to convert the spool request into pdf format but i won't be able to send the mail. whenever i am checking in SOST tcode the mail was in queue and when i select the mail and i click display then one popup came... i don't understand why it is coming.

5 REPLIES 5

hemanth_kumar21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan Singh,

First of all you have to post this question under ABAP blog. Below is the link.

Answer to your query is:

In SOST there will be a basis settings, like the mail has to be triggered for a stipulated time, means for every 1/2/3...10 minutes like that. May be when you are in SOST and clicking... the time stipulated time reaches and triggering the mail.

As per my knowledge there is no setting like, if we click on SOST mail, then only it will trigger the mail.

Hope I have cleared your query.

0 Kudos

hey,

sorry i am new here, i was not knowing about that.

i was doing like that, but whenever i click on the mail a pop come instead of triggering the mail.

mayur_priyan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer to the below document.

Convert Spool request to PDF and send as e-mail - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Mayur

0 Kudos

my code is same like that....

yiming_zhang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to schedule a job to send the email automatically.
SCOT->Settings->Send Jobs

Regards,
Yiming