cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MRS Requirement profile assignment in PM/CS order operation-general tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on MRS 9.0 and we want to use MRS qualifications.

In my IDES system EHP6,  I can see rquirement profile assignment tab under operation-general data tab

But in my development system EHP6, I am not able to see rquirement profile assignment tab under operation-general data tab.

Please guide

Do I need to activiate something or do I need to carry out any modification to bring MRS requirement profile assignment tab in operation general tab?

Regards,

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

did you manage to display the mentioned from Raghuveer box in the "General" tab, coz I am facing the same problem.

SAP note 1138507 is implemented however the MRS requirement profile section is still not displayed under the order operation "general" tab.

Thanks,

Bou Lis

rghatikar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bou,

Check for the syntaxes. We generally get an error that one of the includes is missing while implementing the note. If the steps in the note are correctly implemented, the requirement profile screen should appear in the 'General' tab.

Regards,

Raghuveer

rghatikar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Please apply the note 1138507. By applying this note, you'll get a box to maintain MRS requirement profiles in the 'General' tab for every operation. This has no connection with requirement assignment tab. That appears as a tab below along with components and relationships while this appears above these tabs.  I hope this clarifies.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghuveer