cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom html code in Appbuilder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a PoC in Appbuilder .. basically creating a UI5 application and integrating with Odata services. Can anyone let me know how to add custom html elements (for example: table, line separator) to the page. Widgets which are not available in the palette. It would be great if anyone can share their snippets.

Tags edited by: Jitendra Kansal (Moderator)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I haven't tried what you are looking for but you can get some inputs from this guide.

Not sure if you have already heard about SAP Web IDE (earlier called as SAP River RDE), a browser based IDE for designing and coding UI5 apps. SAP is encouraging for this.Have a look at it.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thanks for the response. Do you know if licensing is involved with Web IDE. and is it a drag & drop or a WYSIWYG kind of dev environment?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Well, what i can say is this IDE is set of embedded tools that let you rapidly design, build and deploy Fiori -like web apps based on SAPUI5. There are many existing templates that you can use for development.

You can access SAP Web IDE from the SAP HANA Cloud Platform website - free of charge!

For more information about licensing and WYSIWYG , let me call experts

Follow

Regards,

JK

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

SAP's recommended tool to develop SAPUI5 based apps is Web IDE. It provides standard web development tools like code editors, wizards and WYSIWYG tooling. It also supports dragging and dropping controls to canvas.

SAP Web IDE is licensed. You have to talk to your account manager to get the solution. As Jitendra mentioned a free trial is available through HANA Cloud Platform trial.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Jitendra and Midhun for this useful information.
@Rohan, if you need any more information do let me know.

Regards,
Michal.

Answers (0)