cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rounding value mismatched when generating schedule line via MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

when system runs MRP, it generates 13pc schedule line, but the rounding value is 12 in material master MRP view 1

I have checked the change log for SA and material, no change happened on that period.

as far as I know and I also test to prove it:

if the round value is 12 in material master, when running MRP, it should generate 12pc or the multiple of 12 schedule line instead of 13pc.

could any expert help on this? thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both, please kindly find the snot

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have a value in table EKPO field RDPRF.

If the MRP creates directly schedule lines then it takes the rounding profile from the schedule agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen L,

glad to see you again.

as per checking, no value for this field. is it meant that rounding value should take from material master?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't be said at this point, too much information is not known yet.

Planning is looking into the demand, if the demand is less than 12, yes it should round to 12, if it is more than 12 then I would even expect 24 with your data.

But eventually your schedule agreement is no for neutral warehouse stock replenishment.

You should provide some more information, like the creation date, item category, account assignment category. A screenshot from MD04 to see the overall situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had checked the points you mentioned.  no item category and account assignment.

now I can't see the MD04 for that schedule line.

I also raise SAP message, it's an abnormal situation, if this case happens, it will cause big lost to our customer, I think.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now I can't see the MD04 for that schedule line.

Eric,

Although you don't see schedule lines, if possible can you please share MD04 snap shot?

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Please provide us screenshots of transaction MD05 where this schedule line appears.

You may also delete the schedule line and try to run MRP again, in order to check a fresh example.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran, very sorry, after the MRP run again, the schedule line was disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

since the schedule line was disappeared since last MRP run, so I can't provide the info you need.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

We can help you to figure out what happened if the issue does not happen anymore. Maybe this schedule line was created manually or it was created by MRP before the inclusion of the rounding value on the material master.

Come back with the screenshots if the issue happen again on your system, so that we can help you to find out the root cause of the issue.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

thanks for your info, my customer said it's the first time to get this error, so we will continue monitoring it if happens again.

I also raised to SAP, will update if any progress.

Gopinath_Ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eric Li,

Could you please provide the snap shot of material Master MRP 1 View?

Regards

Gopinath R

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone resolve my problem?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

Do you have minimum lot size maintained for your material master?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar