cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could anybody tell me what is SAP PCM( Profitability and cost management)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

Could anybody please tell me what is SAP PCM (Profitability and cost management). How it is related to Promics and Phoenix tool?

I am new to SAP I have done MCA . i am allotted to support for Project management by using SAP PCM ,Promics and Phoenix tools as a hotline, i want to learn more in SAP Can any one please suggest which one have to choose and why?

Regards

Sushma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213830
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Sushma,

Can you please reconfirm that the PCM that you are looking for will stand for the SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management solution?

From your question and the other software's you mentioned (Promics and Phoenix) you might be looking for other SAP Project Management related solutions. Please let me know and then I would be more than happy to give you a quick introduction on the purpose of SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management.

Best regards,

Miguel Guimarães

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Miguel

Thank you for your response. As I said I am new to this SAP system when I searched in websites using SAP PCM keyword I got answer as profitability and cost management center . but in SAP Logon  it shows PCM:"  Production DS Umbrella " it is confusing for me to understand.  if it is not Profitability and cost management center then what it is?

Answers (0)