cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication Business Agreement as Contract Accouunt in CRM to PSCD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already sucuessfully replicated teh BP. Now I am working on replicating Contract Account as Business Agreement.

I tried to follow the Set up and Load guide for replication of the same, however, could not follow it properly as steps did not seem very clear.

- I have assigned internal number range to  contract accounts and identical number range to CRM business agreements as external.

- I have also checked the tables COM_BUPA_CALL_FU,CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU,TFKFBS, CRMC_BUAG_ACTV

for the entries recommended in the setup and load guide. All is ok.

- I have also setup teh publication of object BUAG_MAIN.

I can replicating Contract Account PSCD to Business Agrement to CRM but The Busines Agrements still not replicating in CRM as Contract Account in PSCD.

Smw01 Send Nest Msg.

But i have configured table TFK_BUAG_REF in ECC(PSCD)

Can Anyone please what i am missing or what i should be doing next.

I will be very grateful for any help or clue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baruc,

based on the error message and your screenshot, it looks like you did not create the template yet.

In the table TFK_BUAG_REF, the first column refers to Business Agreement Class, whereas the second column refers to an existing Contract Account identifier - technicaly, the data here refers to table FKKVK, field VKONT. So if you have assigned template ZA to the BuAg Class ZA, then you have to create Cotract Account ZA first in PSCD.

You can also use any existing Contract Account of ZA class, that has necessary data to create valid image of ZA business agreement but for better maintenance, I suggest to create first Contract Account of type ZA with identifier like "TEMPL_ZA" and assign this to the BuAg class ZA. You may need to change settings for external numbering for a moment.

The reason is that Business Agreement and Contract Account are somehow similar in business model but completely different technically. Data mainatined in CRM are not enough to create valid Contract Account and therefore the middleware needs "help" of a template to fill other fields missing in CRM data model.

Hope this helps - if not, come back here..

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dawood.

Many thanks thats my mistake inserted in the value of the contract account category in  TFK_BUAG_REF table, not the identifier of a contract account created ZA type.

Thank you saved my life

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baruc,

Does the bdoc contain errors? What is the bdoc status?

Please check the numerous tips for distribution of documents under link :

TIPS to check the distribution of documents between CRM and ECC - CRM - SCN Wiki

Best regards - Christophe