cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Error deriving hierarchy InfoObject from field name OBJNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can't transport all object from 3.x to Product because it is not enough Transformations.

I am trying to create Transformations and load 0reobject ( 0profit_ctr ...) master data, when i am trying load the data from PSA to Target through DTP.

I am getting the following error : Error deriving hierarchy InfoObject from field name OBJNR.

how to solve this issue, kindly help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anh Duong,

Can you please tell me what you did to resolve this issue, we are also facing similar kind of issue.?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuva,

When creating transformations for hierarchies, the transformations have several "segments" in them for the header and the nodes. Most likely you need to map the node segments. Please see the screenshot below for how to access these and the mapping we used for one of our InfoObjects that had this issue.

Hope this helps.

-Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Chris.

Yes, we have identified that there is no mapping for some of the fields, this is happend after migration.

This issue is resolved after mapping the missing transformation.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure thing! We had something similar happen and it's not readily apparent that the other segments aren't mapped for hierarchy transformations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helped me too! This was the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balint,

This was the solutions. I modified the tranformation and I mapped fields that were not mapped and It was ok.

thanks to

Re: Error: Error deriving hierarchy InfoObject from field name OBJNR

Chris Deaner Aluminum

0 Kudos

Hi,

this question is not related to BW-IP; you should ask this question in the general BW forum:

http://scn.sap.com/community/data-warehousing/bw

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I 've handled the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anh - we're seeing the exact same problem. How were you able to resolve this? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, our developer forgot to update the Node Segment in the Transformation.