Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for PA41

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create an LSMW for PA41 transaction, as I need to change the hiring date for about 400 employees. When I ran the batch input session, an error is coming "Org assignment cannot be changed if start date changed".

But when I manually run PA41 transaction, a pop up window comes and asks to change the validity of the other info types as well, in which start date of IT0001 can also be changed.

Can LSMW for PA41 be executed, or there is any other way for changing the hiring date of mass employees.

Please help.

Simran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AhmedGamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simran,

Could you please tell me are you changing the employee hiring date after running the payroll or before running the payroll ?

If actual payroll is run , then you have to delete payroll results- Change hiring date- Re-run payroll w.e.f new hiring date.

Before changing PA data, try to fix OM data.

Check the Start date & End date of Org Unit , Position and the relationships.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Niladri

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Niladri,

Payroll processing is not part of the project.

As through PA41, positions can not be changed, I will have to do that through PP01.

But can you help with the error message coming while running LSMW for PA41 which is "Org assignment cannot be changed if start date changed".

Regards

Simran

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below links it helps you to understand the system.

Changing the Entry Date Before the First Payroll Run - Personnel Administration (PA-PA) - SAP Librar...

Changing the EE's Entry Date After Payroll: Actual Entry Date Af - Personnel Administration (PA-PA) ...

Cross check object start date i.e position start date should be earlier than start date of hiring date then system allow us to create a record else it does not allow us to create or change the records same can be adjusted with RE_RHBEGDA0 Start date RE_RHGRENZ4 End date once it is done then check.

Regards

Venkatesh