cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude particular material group for discount.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need help in Below business scenario.

1.Requirement in client having 5 different Material Groups,which are maintained in Sales Org 2  in Material Group 5 field in MMR.

Ex: Foods,Spices,Grains,pulses,RP.

Now there is rebate discount for all the materials groups except one Mat group . i e  RP

How to created Material group 5 in condition table as field not available in existing  and allowed fields from field catelogue.

How to exclude particular Material Group  for discounts.

2. Moreover rebate discount should not be applicable to Free of Charge materials  in sales order which may be from any material group.

How to control  FOC item to be excluded from additional discounts in sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kumarbabu,

Apart from the comments, in your FOC process is billing document created? Paste an image of document flow for FOC process.

Thanks,

TW

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

As per the posting in previous thread on FOC.

Mentioned are the results generated in FOC invoice.

Basic Price -Discounts +Freight values = Net price.

Moreover in the same invoice having free of charge materials,so discount value splitted to FOC items also,so the discount value not matching in invoice output.

Actual value discount given 15 $ and 5 $ splitted to FOC line item. and discount calculating at 10$.

How to avoid/exclude special discount  for  FOC item.

Need help in resolving the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As part of  the above discussion on FOC invoice generation with discounts and freights

What i observed in condition record is R100 is captured in the order and the net value becomes zero . But when i create Proforma Invoice ZEX5, the Discount condition R100 is not copied into the Billing document. I am not able to understand where the mistake is .

Need help on where the config is missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumarbabu.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarbabu,

In Free of charge item, as u have mentioned it will be 100% discount. so need not worry about any other discounts in it. and as the net value is nill, you dont pay any rebate also .( I think you are using word rebate, in-place of discount at few places. Please note- rebate ans discount are 2 different concepts)

Now coming to your latest post, please check the copy control (VTFA) item level Pricing field. May be the pricing is not getiing copied.

Also make sure the pricing procedure is same at performa invoice as at sales order

Regards

Jobi

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

As per the screen shots below Manual Header discount given to customer @15$,

the same is splitting to Free of Charge items @5 $ .Even though the net value is zero for FOC items

why system splitting the discount values  to FOC line item.

Please observe the Gross and Net values generated in invoice print  from the above invoice document

Due the above splitting the Actual discounts should be@ 15$ , but to split at FOC item discounts deducted@ 10$.

How to control the above split for FOC items.

i.e All FOC items ,should not participate in discount calculation.

Can we write any routine in pricing procedure against ,R100 condition type should not participate in any discount calculation.

Please help me to resolve the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kumar,

The requirement is that discount condition type ZB00 should be zero, in case the item is a FOC.

ZB00 is given by user at header level. And it divides itself among the items in the sales order.

Routine or requirement can be the way forward, but what is the condition(s) to identify if a material is FOC?

TW

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

FOC items any how having different item categories, ZTNN.

Apart from Value discounts like ZB00,We have additional manual Header discounts for

Sales promotion    - ZSPL

Rebate discounts  - ZREB

General discounts - ZGEN

Whatever discounts  manually inputed at Header level,same discount should not apply for FOC items.

Please suggest  how to build the above  logic.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumarbabu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kumar,

I will take your idea forward related to requirement. Build a routine which will check the item category in the sales order. These discounts will populate at item level, only if item category is not ZTNN.

In your pricing procedure, in field requirement put this routine for all the discount condition types mentioned by you.

TW

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

As per the above logic new routine created  and applied the same against manual discount condition types.

Please refer screen shots in detail.

Header Condition screen

item with pricing ,where ZB00, Discount is displaying

FOC ,Line item where ZBOO condition type is excluded based on item category ZTNN.

Now the problem is R100% discount not applied either in Header for FOC item.

And line item with ZTNN ,Net value is getting calculated as per above screen shot.

Please explain,how to bring the R100 condition  type with net value zero.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kumar,

Now ZB00 is not populating in the FOC item, in the sales order. This is as per the requirement!

I do not see R100 in any of your previous images. Is it in the pricing procedure? Check in analysis for this line item, what is happening with R100?

TW

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

Please refer the Analysis for FOC line item -ZTNN.

Item category for FOC line item.

Pricing analysis for the FOC item..

Mentioned is the routine logic ,written in VOFM  and applied in pricing procedure.

FORM KOBED_600.
*{   INSERT         MEDK905678                                        1

sy-subrc = 4.
   if komp-kposn ne 0.

if komp-pstyv = 'ZTNN'.
komp-prsfd = ' '.
endif.
     check: komp-prsfd ca 'BX'.
     check: komp-kznep = space.
   endif.
   sy-subrc = 0.

*}   INSERT
ENDFORM.
FORM KOBEV_600.
*{   INSERT         MEDK905678                                        1
   sy-subrc = 0.
*}   INSERT
ENDFORM.

Please suggest how to bring the R100 condition type for, FOC items for item category ZTNN.

Thanks & Regards.

Kumar Babu.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Please check why requirement 055 is not fulfilled.

(observed in analysis)

TW

Side comment: Thanks for explaining nicely with images and sufficient information!

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

Now you will have to look at the coding in your new routine and rectify it, if its preventing the qualification of routine 55.

Though my below solution to you is late, there could be an alternative solution for your original requirement. Its as below.

I think we can meet your requirement at the condition type level itself .

From the scenarios shared by you, i understand that your discount conditions are header conditions as well as group conditions.

The splitting of your discount into equal values to each item happens due to that.

In group condition, there is 'Group Cond Routine' field.

Create a new routine to exclude your free goods item categories, and assign there.

If you use this, then the routine in pricing procedure will not be required.

This may help.

Thanks

Jobi

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

After analysis, not able to find out why the requirement  55 is ignored ,when applying new routine.

When standard routine 2 is applied ,in place of  new routine for ZB00 condition type in pricing procedure,requirement 55 is met and R100 condition type  generating.

Please help me,how to add few more logic to the new routine for fulfulling the 55 requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumarbabu.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

Tried with possibilities of alternate solution,with  the  existing 'Group Cond Routine' field.

Excluding the FOC item category ZTNN,with Group condition routine for condition type ZB00 ,not  able to trigger the requirement.

Kindly share the  logic for fulfulling the above requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Unfortunately I have never used a custom routine in group condition.

I know, we can create a custom routine . its coming under 'formulas' --> 'structure of Grp key' in VOFM.

A logic, which will avoid assigning of condition value, when item category is ZTNN, could be used there.

I dont have much knowledge of ABAP, so not able to give the full logic. By looking at the coding of the existing routines, I feel an ABAPer will be able to meet this.

Thanks

Jobi

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar Babu,

First of all you need to understand when rebate is activated. You can easily exclude FOC invoice (not sure why the invoice is required here?) by unflagging the check box of "relevant for rebate " check box in tcode  OVb0.

For your another requirement you need to append the structures KOMK, KOMP, KOMG and write the required code in exists

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

in MV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For your first Requirement, add Material groups using system modifications

you can check KOMP and KOMG structure for addition of new pricing fields

and for second requirement, you can control using condition records Vk11 by itemcategory or anothr other differentiator of free of charge item from main item , try to create a new condition table with above combination

please try and revert if you find any difficulty

0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Do not fiil in RP as a record in the condition table using VK11.

2. Use a condition table containing item categ. Do not populate the table with any discount for FOC item categs.

BR,

Razvan