Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding infotypes in PA61 screen

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

There are some infotypes irrelevant to my client business requirement in PA61 screen as below. How to hide this?

I think Screen modification may be reqd. Is there any implication for this ?

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personnel Management >Personnel Administration > Customizing Procedures > Infotype Menus

Have a go in this section of the IMG.

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Do you mean I've to remove irrelevant entries from below table?

Is there any implication if I remove these, as per my knowledge these are standard SAP entry.

Regards,

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your screen shot above, I believe you are looking at the wrong menu of 09.  In the IMG for Infotype Menu > Infotype Menu, look for the one entitled 'Working times' from the dropdown.  I am assuming it will start with a Z which denotes custom.  From there you will remove the infotypes you want hidden from the screen.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niladri,

Hope you can't maintain PA61 user group menu without ABAP help....!

FYI below are full details

PA61 SAP ABAP transaction code - Maintain Time Data

PA61 (Maintain Time Data) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.

Below for your convenience is a few details about tcode PA61 including any standard documentation available. In-order to use this transaction within your SAP system simply enter it into the command input box located in the top left hand corner and press enter. Here are a few additional command options available to use when doing this.

Contribute (0 Comments)
There are many thousands of transactions within an SAP system and it is very difficult to find informtaion about each and every one of them. This page therefore offers a place holder for information about tcode PA61 so anyone can use the comments section below to contribute and add useful hints, tips, screen shots or anything else relevant to this transaction. This will then be available for everyone to easily find by simply searching on the transaction code PA61 or its description.

SAP Program associated with transaction PA61: SAPMP50A

Default Screen Number:

Posible Users exits / Customer functions:

EXIT_SAPMP50A_001 -PA: Enhancements for Personnel Administration - Menu

EXIT_SAPMP50C_001 -User exit for customer reports in the payroll menu