Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which module is easy and on demand in 2015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

This is PJ, Btech CSE.
Though im from computers, im not much aware with the coding. As a reason i was planned to move with a functional module.

But my big confusion is to deal with which module. I have no clue of sap before.

1. Which module is on demand now in this 2015?

2. I was slating to go with Business Objects(BO), But not sure about its demand right now? And can i grab the opportunity with standalone BO module? However after grabbing the opportunity, i will later expand my knowledge in other relative modules of BO.

3. I have learnt through some article that BO is soon to be defunct. Is this true, if Yes what is new module replaced it?

4. Could you please anyone suggest a good SAP institute in Hyderabad. Been through many doors of institutes at Maitrivanam. But couldn't recognize who is boasting or who is genuine.

Your advice's mean a lot to me.

Thank You.

1 REPLY 1

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PJ

1. You can start your career in SAP HANA with BI & BO.

2. Before going to any institute, get the free online courses in openSAP | Enterprise MOOCs: Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device!

BR

SS