cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 UAR Error Process Type Not Supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done the configuration of UAR based on UAR Reference guide from SAP as well with some help from sapwiki, after all steps completed I run the job from NWBC for UAR and getting the following error, please share your thoughts on this.

I have also check the process ID attached to UAR request type it is correct ID as following

the following configuration parameters maintained

and after running the job getting following error in the job results log

thanks and Regards

Mujtaba Siddiqui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujtaba,

First thing you can try is to enable Admin Review.

Once Admin review is enabled you can check where issue is happening in generation or during workflow update.

Based on that we can also help.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

it was a good suggestion to enable the admin review i have done it and when i check in POWL request review i found the reviewers are empty in the request i change the reviewers and assign them manually and run the job again for update UAR workflow, i found the request in the reviewer inbox but the strange here is when i open  the request from reviewer inbox the request was empty without any user in that request showing total users are 0 ?! any thoughts what may be went wrong? 

Thanks and Regards 

Mujtaba Siddiqui    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu, 

also just for your information the SOD review process working perfectly and requests created successfully, 

Thanks and Regards 

Mujtaba Siddiqui

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujtaba,

Can you check during admin review if the generated request has user and role details?

Also check if the tables GRACUSERROLE and GRACROLEUSAGE tables have data for the user for whom you are running UAR review has data?

If the data is available in tables and not getting fetched in UAR request then there is some issue. Can you execute all 4 synch jobs once again and perform UAR activity again?

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

thank you very much for your suggestions, all was applied already and tables checked the last issue was i am having in my UAR MSMP configuration i have updated it and its working fine

thanks again for your support

Thanks and Regards

Mujtaba Siddiqui

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujtaba,

Glad to hear your issue was fixed.

If possible please share where your configuration went wrong so that it can help others in case of same issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu, 

thanks for highlighting what i change in the configuration here the solution

in MSMP Global Settings select process ID SAP_GRAC_USER_ACCESS_REVIEW and under maintain path i have change the stage configuration by selecting modify added agent ID as GRAC_UAR_REVIEWER and save the settings

beside this to notify the reviewer i have modified notification settings as well and save and generate the process was working fine with

Note: all the prerequisites you mentioned in your previous post must applied a part of change in Process ID  (sync 4 jobs)

Thanks and Regards 

Mujtaba Siddiqui    

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mujtaba, Thanks for sharing the details

Answers (0)