cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to register Crystal Reports 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our version of Epicor accounting software is using crystal reports 2008. The  Crystal reports 2008 provided by Epicor. When I start crystal reports I am  prompted to register. The problem is that registration redirects to url at  businessobjects.com and results in page not found screen on sap.com. The version of Crystal reports is 12.4.0.966. Is there a different way to get registration code.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

Yes it does seem to redirect to a non-existent page!

You should be able to skip that registration process until SAP sort out the URL.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Kumar -

I just tried to register a copy of CRXI, and I also ran into the broken link. I have a valid keycode, so I'm not overly worried, but I would still like to register the product.  Can you please let me know if this has been resolved?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhilash,

I have a similar problem.  I have a registration number, and enter it weekly when prompted to re-register Crystal Reports 2008.  I've been doing this for a while now (>2 months).  Is there a way to register this software once and for all?  I originally purchased the software in 2010 and registered it then for the first time.  It just recently began requesting registration again.

Sincerely, mo

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

I recommend calling sales and get them to check the Keycode for you. PH to sales: 866-681-3435, 1-800-677-7271

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Answers (0)