Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver does not exist in the system

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Please take a look at this screenshot ... I'll explain below the image.

What you see above is an error message that I'm getting in my QA system.  The config in the GRC Dev system works and has been tested.  Now that it's been transported to the GRC QA, when I try to test it out, I'm getting this.

The user ID in the RFC from the QA to the corresponding backend is the same as that which has been setup in the GRC DEV to that corresponding backend system.  Same roles.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed into the backend system so I can't investigate, and have to tell the client what to look for - and unfortunately, everything I've looked into in the backend system where this error occurs is the same as in my development environment where things work properly.

So, have any of you seen this error and where might you recommend I look to rectify it?  One thing of note is that my GRC system is on BASIS 740 while the back end system that's throwing this error is on BASIS 700.  I don't think that should cause an issue but I'm really at a point where I don't know what might be causing this.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

this message means that controller does not have e-mail in user master record.

There is also OSS message which describes this problem with recommended text correction.

regards

Igor

Answers (0)