cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Cycle Counts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there a way to set up Dynamic Cycle Counts so that it will jump pre existing open TO?

Thanks!

Chris

Message was edited by: Jürgen L Please use meaningful subjects

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my understanding, with the current setup, a DCC once issued to a bin with an existing existing TO will be in quene until the preexisting TO has been completed. Once the prexisting TO has been completed, the RF user can enter in count and then clear variances. However, we were trying to see if it would be possible to have the count supercede the TO priority so that it get counted and cleared first. Please let me know if more detail is required.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are talking about the activation of the Physical inventory document even if TO exist for the storage bin then this depend on the setting which is mentioned in the setting for Storage type for Dynamic cycle count

However with the above setting i never got the expected result as system consider the Total stock as overall quantity and perform the count based on that. e.g. if the total quantity in bin is 9 and available is 8 (Pick TO exist with 1 unit) , with the above setting you are allowed to perform a DCC with count quantity as 8 however when you will look at the inventory detail, difference icon will appear against that inventory which is not correct in my opinion. Please perform a test before final decision

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain what you mean with "jump"