cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Recording - HRESS_A_CATS_CALUI clock times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to use the application HRESS_A_CATS_CALUI for time recording. But it allows to record time only in 30 min intervals. There is a drop down, from where we can select e.g. 08:00 and 08:30.

Is it possible to reduce this interval or have field where it can be eneterd instead of dropd own.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have the same issue , is there a possibility to reduce the intervals from 30 mins to 15 mins.

Is there any way to do it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can reduce interval to 15 min, Follow the steps below-

1. Run
    transaction SE80 and select package: PAOC_CATS_ESS_WDA.
    Select component configuration ‘HRESS_CC_CATS_CALUI_TIME_SEL’ (CATS
    Calender UI Configuration for time values) of web dynpro component: ‘HRESS_C_CATS_CALUI’
    (CATS Calender UI )
  2. Double click and then click on ‘Display Configuration’ button to get following screen:
  3. Select ‘timeDiff’ to change the interval by clicking on Edit button later. you
    can select the ‘Time Difference’ as 15 minutes using dropdown while editing.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response, kamal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

I tried the way you suggested by copying into a custom app and changing the value to 15 mins , however the application is throwing a dump now .

Could you please test at your end if you are able to change to 15 mins ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purav,

Yes, i was able to change the interval to 15 min. I didn't copy to custom app, instead i did this in SAP application by taking access key.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not use the Calendar Interface for Time Recording. Use the normal record Working Times interface,

Hop this helps.