cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Idocs from ECC to SNC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement that a Z Idoc needs to be created from ECC system and send to SNC.

Can any one guide me how to achieve this.

From what I know from the posts on is that ECC --> PI --> SNC

I know how to generate Idocs in ECC but then I don't know how to send it to PI to SNC and then how to read those in SNC

Please guide me to this.

thanks a lot in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Creating a new Z idoc and sent this to SNC will be so painfull for both PI mapping and inbound of SNC.

It is better choose your idoc/XML combination - which talks with SNC in standard way, and there must standard mapping on PI, and XML must be already in SNC inbound proxy side - then extend this idoc in erp..you can use idoc extencion. And also extend mapping object on PI (copy standard then add your custom part), then use SNC standard Badis to take custom data to SNC tables..

Thanks

Ibrahim Gok

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about the idea of using RFC enabled FM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is for transactional data and you use RFC parelel to idoc-xml flow, then there might me some inconsistencies if interface had error in this flow. usual way to extend idoc and xml..

but if your case is independent message transfer flow then why not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean RFC method to take some data from ERP system, not like to transfer transactional data like APO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

No no,

The data is in a Z table of ECC which will be transferred to a similar Z table in SNC .

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it transactional related data? I mean, it is part of PO or SA transactional data or a part of Demand/stock data?

or other fix z table?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, it not a part of S.A, but its a kind of validation for materials.

that is it !!

Answers (0)