Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW31 badi / exit approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Friends

for these  tcodes  IW31 , IW34  , IW36   I need to  restrict creation of  one particulate type of  Order Type  immediate when user  trying to save it on  that screen  I need to right logic in  enhancement

for the same I done some search and find out  that   ENHANCEMENT  is     EXIT_SAPLCOIH_012   Inside  IWO10012 

am elaborating it more :

While creating Maintenance Order using TCode: IW31 / IW34 / IW36   if we will enter the Maintenance order type along with other information in mandatory fields in the initial screen and on pressing enter, system should check the Z-table for blocked order type and should give message as “<<Order Type>> order creation is restricted” in case the Order Type is one among blocked Order type.   ( to avoid hard coding  Ztable is planned )

I need your help to guide  me if  this is the correct enhancement  and  approach  ?

else how I  should I take it forward .?

Thanks

Meeta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kcelikmih
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Meeta,

There is an input module (PAI) module check_order_type  in include LCOIHI2P for screens : 0100, 0105,0106 and 0108. (Main program SAPLCOIH)

In this module you can use Enhancement-Point saplcoih_cu_041.

(Also there would be a few Enhancement-Points according to version).

You would create Enhancement Implementation here and do your order type checks.

Regards,

Kadir

1 REPLY 1

kcelikmih
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Meeta,

There is an input module (PAI) module check_order_type  in include LCOIHI2P for screens : 0100, 0105,0106 and 0108. (Main program SAPLCOIH)

In this module you can use Enhancement-Point saplcoih_cu_041.

(Also there would be a few Enhancement-Points according to version).

You would create Enhancement Implementation here and do your order type checks.

Regards,

Kadir