cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prefix & suffix leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this scenario  Employee taken the leave for the period of 19.01.2015 to 24.01.2015. In this case on 18th Jan 2015 it’s W/off i.e. Sunday, on 25th Jan 2015 its again W/Off i.e. Sunday and on 26th Jan 2015 its public holiday i.e. Republican Day.

In normal case these W/Off & PH is paid off / holiday but in this case they are coming with prefix and suffix of above leave.

So paid off also to be calculate as a absence without deducting any absence quota and payment should be deducted for these Leave and prefix & suffix Paid off.

Can anyone help me it thse bit urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you help me how to do this process  in payroll

Please sir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have already told you the process that 18,25 and 26 th would be LWP absence type by which system would not deduct the quota but reduce the salary.

In the LWP absence type give the permission for day off entry and in the counting rule check the system should accept day off also then system will accept the deduction.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If it's answered then close the thread with correct answer and helpful answer.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

This is very common requirement from any client but our bad luck is that I'm very sure about SAP standard system can't be supported and also can't be written any custom PCR's for this requirement. So my suggestion is that sit with Abaper and explain to him this is the process............!

So conditions should be like

1. If any employee will apply leave on after/before week off/ Public holiday, system should recognize and shouldn't be allowed him to take leave (Ask abaper to give Error message).

I hope so this is the only one way also don't wast time to write any PCR hope it won't be worked....!

Hope above information is helpful to you......!

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Close the thread if it's answered.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any pcr for this that will help please sir

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

PCR will not help since in the payroll there have no such operation is avaliable by which we can compare. If you will use time evaluation then can be possible to design some pcr simce few operation are avaliable in time evaluation.

Then through integration with time management and payroll we can move the result to payroll and do rest of the process in the payroll.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

So for W/Off 18 and 25 and P/H 26 will be considered as a leave and due to this salary amount will be reduced but quota will not be deducted. Am i correct?

Are you using positive time evaluation?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , but  we are not using  time evaluation.

Please help

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Since you are not using the time evaluation and as per your voice that quota will not be deducted as same for 18th, 25th and 26th then i would suggest you that help with technical person update the LWP absence type for 18th,25th and 26th with the logic that if employee applies leave in between 19th to 24th then check the prefix and suffix day's of leave start date and end date and at the same time it will be updated to lwp through background update.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any pcr for this please help sir