Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report similiar to V/LD but to check the prices on customer's side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Hope you're well before the weekend

Our Company's HQ (let's say Entity 0001) is maintained in the system as our (e.g. Entity 0002) customer.

I'm looking for a report which can show me customer's PB00/ZFIC prices related to our ZPR0/ZIF2 prices.

I would like to extract such report to XLS, paste it to the report from V/LD with our prices and then, check whether all prices are the same on both sides.

Do you maybe know which T-Code should allow me to extract Entity 0001 purchasing prices used in the POs/SOs for Entity 0002?

Thank you in advance for your help and have a nice weekend.

BR,

Bartek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Bartosz,

ME1M provides some useful fields, I am not sure if it is what you want.

BR,

Razvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Razvan,

Thank you for your your message.

ME1M could be helpful because I see the list with pricing conditions for materials placed in the Customer's PO.

However, what about prices for materials which aren't on any of our POs? Are they shown in this list as well?

Moreover, I do not see any option to extract the list from ME1M to XLS file.

Actually, I would like to just have an "opposite version of V/LD".

Right now, I'm listing prices from our plant to customers as follows:

This list is simple and I have all information I need (customer / material / condition / price).

Now, Id like to have similiar report which show me "seller / material / condition / price"

The list could look the same as above one (or similiar) but it should show me the prices maintained on our Customer's side.