cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0ec_pca_3 delta missed - how to recover ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are facing an issue on the 0ec_pca_3 Datasource data load.

On 5th Dec, the delta load got failed. One of the teammates repeated the job "repeat of last delta" which also got failed.

The next time the loading was done. the repeat of delta did not took place and normal delta load happened.

We did not noticed this at that time.

Today there was an issue raised, on checking the data requests in DSO we found that 5th load had very less records around 60,000 while we generally have 20,00,000 records in each load.Today we have found this issue, right now we do not have data in PSA for 5th load.

Is there anyway to recover the missed delta records.

This is quite urgent for us. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arpit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

if you think records are missed, do a repair full load with the selections of doc date(if the datasource has).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

We don't have any date selections in IP.

Regards,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohh..the only option I can think of is do a full repair then

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to solve that way only but u can guess if daily bring 20 lakh records how much Repair Full is going to bring.

I want to see a method based on time-stamp to find out missing records in R3 and then load them.

Regards,

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

Can't we use the selections for doc numbers if you have selections for doc numbers in the IP.

You can probably find out the accounting doc numbers created on a day before the missed delta and on day of it and load only these documents.

Of course, you need to have a DSO with correct key, else you'll have to carryout selective deletion before load.

In your scenario, I believe delta for accounting docs will never  be generated, hence you can safely load the docs by defining range.

I see that the extract structure also has timestamp, if you can enable this field for  IP selection, you should be able to load the missed data with timestamp selections.

Regards,

Saurabh