cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms for 1099 MISC

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Previous years, we were using SAPScript to generate the 1099MISC forms.  Since that will be going away in another year, I wanted to use the Adobe forms for CY 2014.  I have gone through OSS note 2094639 and made the necessary adjustments.  However, I'm encountering the following issues that I'm hoping someone may have also encountered or know how to help me (before I actually go to OSS).

1.  The recipient name is only two lines.  We need the ability to use all four lines of the name fields from the SAP vendor master record.  How do I add two more lines on the Adobe form.

2.  Supposedly with note 2094639, the country name is included in the fields.  I am not seeing it and we have several foreign vendors that will receive a 1099MISC form.  In the SAP vendor master record, the country field is populated with the code (ie GB) but we are not seeing that or the actual name on the form.

3.  The font size appears to be pretty large on the Adobe forms.  Is there a way to make it smaller (especially if we want to add more lines)?

Any help/direction/documentation would be greatly appreciated.  Every year, I struggle with the 1099 process.  It seems so straightforward.

Monique Stephens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maonique,

Unfortunately, since this functionality is being used by the
installation base in USA, for any change or additional feature requested, it is necessary  first align and agree with the ASUG Group.

Kind Regards,

Raquel

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My apologies, but I don't really understand your answer.

Are you saying there are no other customers in the US that need to have more than two lines printed on the Adobe forms for 1099's?

I'm OK with the country name not appearing on the form (even though it is implied on the note that it should). But we really need the 1099 forms to be complete on vendor name.