cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen if I specify negative price for condition having KNEGA as positive?

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please help me in understanding the below situation.

Suppose there is one condition which has KNEGA as "A" in V/06 and now in sales order when I try to enter -negative price for the same condition, Should that give me a error as wel or it will simply change the negative value to positive value.

In my case, it  changes the negative value to positive value without any error message . Please advise what actually happens.

Thanks,

Ishani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ishani,

This is standard behavior. The sign of the value will be dictated by setting done in condition type V/06, field Plus/minus.

TW

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

that means we will not get any message if we maintain negative price for a condition type having positive/negative as "A" in v/06?

Thanks,

Ishani

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishani,

First of all, if your item condition is allowing you to do so, in that case in the condition type at V/06 the setting for the field should be emply

because you are able to change the condiotn values, means you have settings in V/06 which is enabling you to do so.

next in KE4i what kind of data you have maintained has to be taken care.

if you want the message to get when changing the value in that case, please maintain apropriate settings in "Changes which can be made"

Thanks,

Sridhar.

former_member204244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Sridhar.

That means we will not get any message if we maintain negative price for a condition type having positive/negative as "A" in v/06?

Regards,

Ishani