cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Forms through Action Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one of the business requirement we need to trigger the Mail froms to users & customers with survery & questions attached to the mail form.

Can we trigger this Mail form using Action Profile? Or Is it only the smart forms that can be triggered using Action Profile?

If mail forms can also be triggered can you please explain what configurations need to be maintained?

Hoping to find a solution here.

Thank you in advance.

Rgds,

Sai Srinivas Ivaturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Srinivas Ivaturi,

I do use action profile to send mail form that I configured into the business role 'marketing'.  It is quite simple and here is the link I followed to implement it :SAP CRM: How to use Personalized Mail Forms in Actions

Let me know if this help you, it does work for my project.

Regards,

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Anais.

I will configure and will update you. Thank you once again for your help.

Rgds.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Typically a Mail Form can be triggered from an Action attached to a Business Transaction.

The Action Profile is configured with the Transaction Type standard maintenance via SPRO-IMG.

Action Profiles and Actions are configured under SPRO-IMG for CRM "Basic Functions-Actions".

You will need to create/adjust an Action Profile and an Action within this to meet your needs, then Define Conditions for the Action to be triggered.

Refer to SAP Help for more content on this, you can also refer to the Best Practice guides for SAP CRM as they step by step logic for setting up.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arden.