Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

epm report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have small problem in repot..i.e

Already report is complete...one parent(XXXXXXX) can have value  but it not display in report?

There is a value for a particular value(i check parent value in sample ADHOC report) ....not display in that Report.

can any one help mee..

Thanks in Advance,

yeshwanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Select the option Calculate parents in hierarchies

Shrikant

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S.  Also check the values of base level members of that parent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jadhav,

U suggestion is right value getting.

Regards,

yeshwanth

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

It's definitely a bad proposal to use Calculate parents in hierarchies instead of finding the reason why the parent has no value!

Calculate parents in hierarchies - it's an artificial thing that will show parent value only for children shown on the report...

Vadim

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I have also asked that

P.S.  Also check the values of base level members of that parent.

And author said that

There is a value for a particular value(i check parent value in sample ADHOC report) ....not display in that Report.

Shrikant

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"There is a value for a particular value(i check parent value in sample ADHOC report) ....not display in that Report." - something that I am not able to understand

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same here Vadim... 

Just tried to decode this   like

"There is a value for a particular Member (parent) (i have checked parent value in sample ADHOC report) ....Value is displayed in ADHOC report but not in current Report." -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jadhav

There is Value in PARENT(under member having value).but it show in another report ,with out using CALCULATE HIERARCHIES IN PARENT.

Regards,

Yeshwanth Billakantiu

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then there is something wrong with you current report. "Calculate parents in hierarchies" is the option for input schedule to display immediate parent result after user enter some value in the base member.

In the reports this option can be used to artificially show some parent value based only on children shown on the report.

Vadim

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yeshwanth ,

Kindly share the screen shots of report

Try to crate fresh report and check whether the issue persist or not.

Shrikant

Answers (0)