Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned order and Purchase Requisitions fixed

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SNP -Heuristic run always creating the PP-Firmed planned orders and Purchase Requisitions. I referred the SCN many posts, no one answered clearly.

Scenario is below.

Master Data:

Product - A - BOM Header

Product - B - BOM Component

Master Recipe

Transferred to APO, SNP and PP/DS PDS generated, If i run the SNP Heuristic run planned and purchase requisitions created with PP-Firmed indicator.

I tried to change the firmed indicator manually in interactive planning boom and Product View, system not allowing me to change.

SNP Planning horizon - 10 days

PP/DS planning horizon - 10 days

Later i changed the planning horizon still orders are firmed.

Is SNP-Heuristic standard functionality will create all requirements a Firmed?

My requirement is - SNP- Heuristic should not create the Firmed orders.

Regards,

LV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you check the F1 help of PP-Firmed field, you'll get the following:
"

The system automatically sets the status PP-firmed

• if the availability date of the order is within the planning time fence,
  • if the order is a Supply Network Planning order that is outside the SNP production horizon,
  • if the order has one of the following statuses:
    • output firmed
    • input firmed
    • date fixed

"

As you can see, PP-Firmed is always set for SNP planned orders when they're generated by heuristic because they're outside SNP production horizon.

Please make clear the concepts of "Firmed" and "Fixed". I think you (sorry, as well as Satyajit) confused the concept of the two. "Fixed" is used in SNP, which is set for a manually created/change order, while "Firmed" is a PPDS concept.

SNP heuristic will not delete any "fixed" order but it will ignore "firmed" indicator. Unfixed SNP planned order will anyway be deleted by SNP heuristic no matter whether PP-Firmed is set.
The purpose that "Firmed" indicator is set for SNP planned orders is to prevent PPDS planning re-planning these orders. You can also see this point in the above mentioned F1 help.

Hopefully this is clear to you.

Best Regards,
Ada

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge Planned orders / purchase requisitions created via SNP interactive planning to be fixed, this is a SAP standard functionality.

Is there any way to unfix via User Exit or BADI.

Thank you,

LV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SNP heuristic does not create Fixed pln order. This SNP generated pln ord get fixed, when you modifu the pln order, OR you have a capacity leveling job after the heuristic run.

Regarding your 2nd question-

Yes, there is way to unfix the fixed pln order. You can read all the Planned Orders using BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 by selecting - Version, Product, Location, ATP Category(EE), Order Type.

Get the list for all the orders which have the Output_Fixed indicator. Then remove the indicator for these orders using the BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3.

So, finally you get the pln orders as un-fixed.

Hopes this helps.

Thanks,

Satyajit

*** Changed a typo mistake in the very first line of my reply- "SNP heuristic does not create firmed pln order." firmed was replaced with fixed.

Thanks Ada for pointing this out. Actually I was replying as per LV's last post in this thread--

"Hi,

As per my knowledge Planned orders / purchase requisitions created via SNP interactive planning to be fixed, this is a SAP standard functionality.

Is there any way to unfix via User Exit or BADI.

Thank you,

LV"

Message was edited by: Satyajit Patra

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

I will try to unfix the planned orders.

How about the purchase requisitions?

Thank you,

LV