cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Profile to Filter by Forwarding Order type in Transportation Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we need to configure Selection Profile / Planning Profile to consider only certain forwarding order type.

The following settings have been done in the additional attributes of the Selection profile. And this selection profile is assigned to the Planning profile.

While these 2 profiles are used in the transportation Cockpit, the Freight units are not filtered by the Forwarding order type. Are we missing anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

It is not possible to assign TRQ_TYPE to /SCMTMS/TO. I do not know your system and support package but if you would like to filter FUs based on TRQ_TYPE you have to assign the TRQ_TYPE for Business Object 'FU' instead of '/SCMTMS/TR' as follows:

After the settings the Selection Profile for FUs should work. Please note that this settings only work for FUs and not work for other TROs.

Best Regards,

Melinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Please give us a feedback! If it is the case mark this thread with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.

See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why  

Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Best regards

Eduardo Chagas

[SCN Moderator]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Also Agree with Maarten, its not possible to filter out FUs using TRQ_Type. only TOR_Type can be used for this. I don't think so custom development is possible here.

If any other solution is there...do let me know too.

Reards,

Chinmay

former_member351412
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

For selecting FU's, I don't believe it's possible to achieve this by selecting on TRQ_Type. You can select FU’s by using the TOR_TYPE (/SCMTMS/TOR).

It’s also possible to create a data crawler (from TOR to TRQ) and filter the FU’s with the help of a condition-based filter. This will probably result in poor performance because the system will select all the FU’s and then apply a filter on it.

Kind Regards,

Maarten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we are able to filter based on TOR type.

But we need it based on TRQ type.

Regards,

Michael