cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME6H report is showing the value "0" for on time delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Vendor Evalution process in our system. When we run the report ME6H ,the score against a perticular vendor is showing "0" for the period 10/14 to 12/14. We have checked the GR documents for this perticular period against the same vendor for this perticular period & all are showing on time delivery, means the GR posting date & the statistic delivery date both are same.

When we checked the same report ME6H for the earlier period 06/14 to 09/2014 for the same vendor we are getting 100 score.

Would anyone please exaplain why is this happening & what is the logic of periods in the reports.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have purchase orders in that period or only receipts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No POs are not from the same periods. They have craeted 2-3 months back. But for other vendors who are showing scores have similar criteria means their POs are also 2-3 months back.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basis for the evaluation is table S013, and updates are made in the period of the purchase order date (not based on the GR date or IR date as many expect), see OSS note 1024320 - Consulting note - Purchasing Information System

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply...but do you mean to say even if the vendor send the mataerial on time & if the date of the delivery is in the peariod of the reaport ME6H , but just because the PO date is in the past, means not in between the period mentioned in the report run ,then we will not get anything(means 0) in the on time delivery score value for that vendor??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the evaluation for the vendors delivery  is correct, it is just stored in a period different to your expectations. You can see the values in S013 and can compare it with your documents, you can as well check the customizing - it is explained in this document where I added a comment with screenshot:

So you can compare it with the customizing in your system

Former Member
0 Kudos

The document is really useful & i am really appreciate your help.But still not getting the exact answer of my question.

If S013 is showing the value 0 then we can say that the report is fetching the same data from the table.But my question is then why S013 is showing that ":0" value.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the PO is created in 06/14 and the GR is posted in 08/14, then the statistics are posted to 06/14. if you select then 08/14 as period for ME6H then you will see 0.

If you don't agree, then post a screenshot of your S013 and screenshots from ME6H according to your findings in the initial question