Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change sy-repid value.

0 Kudos

Hi everybody.I needed to copy report RFIDYYWT but i noticed that this report has some validations considering sy-repid value. In this way, any copies from this report do not work. I`m thinking about change the sy-repid value in initialization or maybe has any configuration for this report copy work correctly? Thank`s!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need to copy the report, you can change the validations for SY-REPID, you can replace it with a new variable and use it instead of SY-REPID

Max

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you need to copy the report, you can change the validations for SY-REPID, you can replace it with a new variable and use it instead of SY-REPID

Max

0 Kudos

thank`s Max, but this report actually use sy-repid in a lot of points including Enhancements , Function modules etc... must be complicated map and copy all objects to replace the sy-repid.

0 Kudos

Uhm

sorry but SY-REPID has the value of the current program, so if it's check in a function module, SY-REPID will have the name of the main program of the function group so it'll be the same if the function is called by RFIDYYWT or your Z-copy.

The enhancements are linked to the main program RFIDYYWT , so you should copy them too in your new copy.

I mean you should manage SY-REPID only where it's used directly by RFIDYYWT

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would you want to copy this? It is huge and going to be a headache to keep up to date. There are plenty of enhancement points etc., to insert stuff. Just a thought.

0 Kudos

So, the client asked to build a new report using basically the same data this report present, but in other specific layout. We need to create a new report using ALV OO (not write more). What interest me is the data filled at internal tables i_idwtfidoc and i_idwtpartner. Yeah! It`s a huge headache!

0 Kudos

Probably you don't need to copy the program, but only to define a new program for output

The output program can be defined in table T059ID01, here you can create a new Output Group where you can assign your program ( t059id01-wt_og_user_pgm)

Max

0 Kudos

i don`t know if i`m doing it right but, i actually created new report and update table T059ID01 with this new report in the field you told. The standard call FM IDWT_DISPATCHER with  wa_idwtglob-WT_OG_USER_PGM filled with my new report, but yet keeps the same standard output. =S

0 Kudos

Hi

Do you need to call fm IDWT_DISPATCHER?

0 Kudos

Max, thank`s for all. Actually i resolved the problem. There is a flag in main screen "additional user config" is must be flagged to the report consider the new program configured in T059ID01.

Unfortunately, this configured program can`t call other screen to present ALV, i got i DUMP when tried to do it. So, i used this program to export the data to memory and maintain this in other program. Kind ugly but... rsrsrss

0 Kudos

Hi

You could use your report in order to submit the standard one and use a new setting of  T059ID01

Max