Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IMRC0001 - Condition Based Maintenance

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We have implemented IMRC001 and dealing with following cases :

CASE1 :We are trying to create a notification from a measurement document if the reading is outside a tolerance limit . When we are creating meas. document using IK11 , it works fine .

CASE 2 :  I am creating meas. document from IW41 while confirmation of an operation of an order , the measurement document and notification gets generated .

In this case , notification is showing reference of meas. document but the order is not showing reference of measurement document.

CASE 3 : Similarly when I am creating meas. document from notification then its creating a new notification but old notification is not showing its reference .

How to show reference in order and notification in case 2 and case 3 . I know having more than 1 notification refer for a single meas doc is not possible in std SAP .

For example : During a routine inspection against an order , maintenance team had taken a reading which they want to enter in system . Also if the reading is outside tolerance limit , a alert notification is to be generated then how to handle this . As in case 2 , the order doesn't show reference to measurement document .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP PM,

Since you are using a user-exit, you will need to develop the solutions for yourself.

From memory, a measurement document can only have one reference.

PeteA

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pete ,

Can you please elaborate "From Memory , meas doc can have only one ref." Here are you referring std SAP functionality as Memory ?

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create a measurement document it is with reference to another object e.g. from IW41, from notification, etc (see IMRG-WOOBJ).

I'm pretty sure that a single measurement document cannot (in standard SAP) be referenced to multiple objects.

PeteA

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pete for your help .

I am thinking of designing some logic to relate both old and new notification with meas. doc. Please share if you have any .