Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward net price in ORDERS02 IDoc to ERP

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

I would like to forward a net price in an ORDERS02 idoc (inbound) to the ERP system. There already exists a net price in the ERP but my goal is that the ERP price is ignored and instead the price in the IDoc is used.

Does anyone know if this is possible and which IDoc segment/field I should use? By now I tried it with all price fields in E1EDP01 without success.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

I don't think it is as easy as Raghu and Sriram describe it. I think besides filling fields in the iDoc there might be some customizing to be done in SAP ERP.

Please have a look at this thread:

I hope it helps and best regards,

Peter

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

great to meet you here - I hope you are doing fine! Thanks a lot for your answer and the link to a similar problem.

The solution posted by Pascal Rosso (E1EDP05) works but only if the IDoc is processed in foreground. If you try to process it in background the IDoc gets a "51" status with message VG201 saying that there was data sent in E1EDP05, that this content can't be forwarded automatically and that the data has to be checked and forwarded manually.

So I will try to find a solution how the system accepts the E1EDP05 content in background processing.

Best regards,

Chris

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thank you - I hope you are doing well too and are able to tackle all your business and PI requirements

Please let us know how you solved this. I overlooked the fact that there is a difference between manual and background processing.

Thank you and best regards,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chrisitian,

Perhaps you can check the standard documentation for this idoc. However i think u can use the NETWR/VPREI fields. However please check once.

Regards,

Sriram

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

thanks a lot for your reply.

I already tried all price fields in E1EDP01 without success. Peter's solution (E1EDP05) works - but by now only in foreground. I will try to find a solution to "motivate" the system to accept the E1EDP05 content also in background processing.

Best regards,

Christian

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christian,

Check IDOC type documentation in transaction WE60 in SAP ECC. Check segment E1EDP26

E1EDP26
QualifierDescription
1Gross price
2Gross value
3Net value
4Amount qualifying for cash discount
5Absolute net value of item
6Net price
christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

thank you very much for your reply.

Unfortunately the ORDERS02 IDoc does not contain a E1EDP26 segment.

Regards

Christian