cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many error records at error stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We loading master data from external datasource, I am getting too many error records at error stack , because of that records not updated to data target .

To handle duplicate records we already ticked "check box" , I can not see  wrong with data in error stack .

How to resolve this issue .

thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please how error handling configured in DTP.

Not only duplicate records may be some other issue like special char, lower case letters , goto error stack and click on record it will show exact error message.

Then edit and execute Error DTP.

Some time, let say if any error material number 12345 , this will go update in error stack , while updating again if 12345 come, since 12345 already in error stack hence it will go and update error stack again.

Please check ,

RSB_ANALYZE_ERRORLOG to identify DTP wise how many error stack records available

RSBM_ERRORLOG_DELETE to delete error stack.

Thank you,

Nanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I have deleted data from Error stack through Se14 , yesterday  data load not failed , I am not sure the relationship between dataload and  data in error stack .

As I know error stack is table which hold erroneous records.

RSB_ANALYZE_ERRORLOG  really help me find number records and requests in error stack table .

Thanks

Hari 

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if no error then why system sent daya to error stack.

Can you share your error stack data with us.

Another way is, ask source team to maintain correct data instead wrong.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

sorry ,I can not share this data , I have showed error stack data to my  stakeholder  , they can not find anything  wrong with data.

Saurabh : -

Thanks for your URL ,  I have seen this PDF before .

Thanks for your reply.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You will get error "duplicate records" in case you have not checked the " handle duplicate records".

In your case, you have to go to the error stack and check the records which are not correct.

The following link will help you:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/007f1167-3e64-2e10-a798-e1ea456ef...

Regards,

Saurabh Ojha