cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party remittance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to know what is 3rd party remittance, why we run the Tcode PC00_M99_URME.

what are the pre-requisites before running this Tcode "PC00_M99_URME"

I have hired employee, with IT0000, 0001, 0002, 0007, 0008, 0014, 0267

maintained IT 207 & 210 also.

Is there anything else I need to maintain beofre running this " PC00_M99_URME"

After runnig "PC00_M99_URME" Error is

"Status: Evaluation Run failed ! No document created"

Kindly guide what to maintain, ans what is the purpose of this.

Regards,

Sophia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sophia,

Thanks for posting your query in SCN Forum

1. What is Third Party Remittance?

Ans:

Third-party remittance is a complete solution for transferring HR posting data to FI and generating

external payments. It also includes reporting functions that reconcile data between the HR and FI

components, even in distributed environments where HR is run in a dedicated system.

It allows wage type amounts from payroll results to be split out to multiple payees, a feature that

allows efficient processing of garnishments and benefits in Payroll while enabling detailed financial

postings from generated payroll results.

2. What is the Purpose of Third Party Remittance ? / why we run the Tcode PC00_M99_URME?

Ans:

This business process/ T-Code allows you to complete three major tasks related to the final

processing of a payroll run. They are:

• Posting financial data to the appropriate G/L and subledger accounts in FI and CO.

• Generating bank transfer and check payments to third parties, such as tax authorities and

benefits providers

• Reconciling payments made in FI with payables data stored in HR.

3. What are the pre-requisites before running this Tcode "PC00_M99_URME" ?

Ans:

You must have completed all configuration of HR creditors, remittance rules, wage types and

number ranges in theThird-Party Remittance.

The FI Payment Program must be configured so that the system knows when to run the payment

program, and with which variants, for the HR creditors you defined. This allows the check printing

and direct deposit programs (RFFOUS_C and RFFOUS_T) to generate payments automatically as

needed.

Additionally, payroll results must exist for the employee population for which you want to

begin the remittance process.

It is also recommended that the Remuneration Statement, Transfer to FI/CO, and Direct

Deposit/Data Medium Exchange programs are run prior to beginning this process.

4. Is there anything else I need to maintain beofre running this " PC00_M99_URME"  ?

Ans :Not necessary

5. How to Trouble shoot the Error  "Status: Evaluation Run failed ! No document created"  ?

Ans:

Please review the following notes below regarding your issue:

1484798  3PR: RPURME00 not working for non CE cases

1538315  3PR: RPURME00 does not process payroll periods in test mode

Hope this clarifies your doubt . In case of any further queries let me know.

Regards,

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Niladri,

But My payroll is not successful, when i am runnig PC00_M10_CALC_SIMU,

I m getting Error: " Jump From DAYPR to detailed log"

" Incorrect Generation Wage Types"

In Pa03, Payroll Status is "Release for Payroll" ( when It release for Payroll, Masterdata i slocked?, but I can still able to make changes in PA30 "IT: 0002 Personnel Data"  , when payroll status is "Release for Payroll"

Tell me where I am Wrong

Regards

Sophia

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link.

Regards

Venkatesh

0 Kudos

Hi Sophia,

For your query regarding "Jump from DAYPR to detailed log" the link provided by Venkatesh would be helpful.

For your query regarding change in infotype 0002 when Payroll control record is released for payroll - This is expected behaviour in the standard system as Infotype 0002 doesn't affect payroll calculations in any way.

Thank you

Ram

former_member353481
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you run payroll? You kinda need to do that before running URME.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did PC))_M!)_CALC_SIMU

My payroll is not successful, when i am runnig PC00_M10_CALC_SIMU,

I m getting Error: "Jump From DAYPR to detailed log"

" Incorrect Generation Wage Types"

In Pa03, Payroll Status is "Release for Payroll" ( when It release for Payroll, Masterdata i slocked?, but I can still able to make changes in PA30 "IT: 0002 Personnel Data"  , when payroll status is "Release for Payroll"

Tell me where I am Wrong