Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Which Enterprise Business Function should be activated?

Hi all,

We are On the way to commence the setting of Dispute & Collection Management, leaving for a second phase the setting of Credit Management.

Now, it is our duty to activate an Enterprise  Business functions (transaction code SFW5) so that functionalities are available on the 3 FSCM modules, but I am not sure which one (or which ones)  should be activated.

I believe FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION_3 is the one to be activated. Is this ok? I know it has dependencies so that FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION should be activated first. Is there another component that should be activated apart from those 2?

In adition, which EPH should accompany the Enterprise Business Function activated? Or what do you recommend in this sense?.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
Former Member replied

You can tick them all at the same time - save and then transport so there is no issue.

Please read the information within SWF5 around dependencies, and also the content provided in each Business Function Set.

Activating both sets is applicable if you have a single SAP ECC landscape for FI-AR and FSCM

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question